1. If using sun screen and/or other specialty skin care products, apply first, then follow with a pearl drop size of Makeup Primer to the face.
2. Apply Concealer or Foundation Stick where needed for extra coverage (under the eyes, nose, other areas), then blend it with your sponge, finger or brush. Dot your choice of base everywhere on the face, blending until all is even. Smooth along the jaw line since the neck and face are often slightly differnt in color.. You may apply products to the chest and neck area to even out color.. If using creme blush, dot the blush on the apples of the cheeks and blend.
3. Using the Mini-mop, dip it into the Loose Powder (remove the inside cap for easier access), then press it into the skin. Dust off excess with your Powder/Blush Brush. This leaves a smooth, buffed finish to the skin. Makeup will last all day! Mineral Pressed Powder. works well also.
4. With the Brow Shader Pencil, color in your eyebrows as needed. If there are any wild hairs, put a little hair spray or hair gel on the brush and brush them into place).
5. With your Powder/Blush Brush, brush on the Blush, starting with the “apples” of the cheeks and brushing it back towards the hairline.
6. Keeping the mouth closed, apply Lip Liner around the outline of the lips and fill in the lips as well. If desired, you can increase the lip line by going slightly outside of the lip line. Apply your Lipstick (see Lips).
7. Apply a Shadow Primer (Shadow Magnet or Botannical Eye Shadow Primer) over the eyelids, then “color wash” the lids by using an Eye Shadow Brush (Large or Small) to sweep Eye Shadow across the lid. Start over the center of the eye and sweep upward towards the brow (the color is most intense where you start, becoming softer as it is brushed upward) Quick and easy!
A traditional look is to select a lid, contour and highlight color. Brush lid color across lower lids, then contour with a shade slightly darker than your skin tone, applying it to the outer corner and over the fold of the lid. Blend well. Add a highlight color under the brow. Blend all colors well.
*”Rainbow” method is created by brushing a light color all over the upper eye lids from the lash line to the eye brow, followed by a medium color on 2/3 of the lids and, if desired, a deeper color on 1/3 of the lids right above the eye lashes. Blend the “rainbow” colors well.
9. Choose an Eye Liner (see Eyes), applying it around the lashes, thicker at the outer corners and becoming thinner as it gets closer to the nose. Smudge with a Q-tip, brush, or sponge. Apply Lush Mascara.